- If you live in Columbia send Ashley a message and she will get a piece to you.
- If you go to Columbia College you can probably swing down to the framing lab and snag a scrap piece and cut it (only you can't technically cut it in the lab if you haven't taken the beginning framing class, but you could take the scrap and cut it to size with an x-acto knife). Make sure it's cool with Jackie if you take it first though.
- If you do not live close to Ashley you could ask her to send one to you (or more for your friends) and she will hop right on that.
- If you do not live close to Ashley but don't want to bother her to send one to you (it is really no bother though) go to your local craft store and ask them if they have a scrap piece of mat board. If they are being losers and will not give a scrap piece to you they have pieces of whole mat board for sale for like seven bucks.
- If all else fails and you can just not get a piece of mat board (which is cool) take a flat cardboard box (the thin kind of cardboard, like a cereal box or something) and cut that to 3 by 3 inches. You could use that in a pinch and it will work just fine.
Friday, July 22, 2011
How to stumble across a 3 by 3 inch piece of mat board
If you are trying to get your hands on a piece of 3 by 3 inch piece of mat board never fear, there are several ways to do this.
Posted by Victoria Ruff at 8:53 AM